Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 31/10/2022
Dear visitor, please read this agreement carefully before visiting our website https://bi-boost.com. Your access to the site is entirely dependent on your acceptance of this agreement and your compliance with the terms set forth in this agreement. If you do not accept any of the terms in this agreement, please terminate access to the website. If you continue to access the website, we will assume that you unconditionally and unrestricted accept the entire this agreement.
As Boost Digital Business Intelligence Solutions, we are completely free to determine the scope and nature of the services we will provide, within the framework of the law; The changes we will make regarding the services will be deemed to have entered into force by being published on the Webside.
All the text, code, graphics, logos, images, sound files and software used on the Webside are owned by Boost Digital Business Intelligence Solutions (hereinafter referred to as “content”) and all rights are reserved. The changes we will make regarding the services will be deemed to have entered into force upon their publication on the website.
- All users undertake to use the website only for legal and personal purposes and not to engage in any activity that would violate the rights of third parties. Legal and penal responsibilities in their transactions and actions within the Webside belong to them. The website has no direct and/or indirect responsibility for the damages by third parties due to works and actions.
- We do our best to ensure the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information available on the website. However, despite all our efforts, this information may lag behind the actual changes, and there may be some differences. For this reason, we do not give any guarantee, express or implied, or make any commitments regarding the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information on the website.
- The website may contain hyperlinks to other websites, applications and platforms operated by third parties and whose content we do not know. The website, functionality only provides access to these sites, and we do not accept any responsibility for their content.
- Although we do our best to keep the website free of viruses, we do not guarantee that viruses are completely absent. Therefore, it is the users responsibility to take the necessary precautions against viruses while downloading data. We are not responsible for any damage caused by malicious programs, code or materials.
- We do not guarantee that there will be no defects or errors in the services offered on the website, or that uninterrupted service will be provided. We may terminate your access to the website and its services or any part of the site at any time without notice.
- All data and report formats presented/displayed on the website are user specific. No part of the report may ever be shared with third parties. The legal and penal responsibilities of such actions belong to the user. The website has no direct and/or indirect responsibility for the damages by third parties due to works and actions.
Limitation of Liability
Our liability for damages arising from the use of the site is limited to intent and gross negligence. In case of damages arising from the breach of the contract, the total compensation that can be claimed is limited to the foreseeable damages. The above-mentioned limitations of liability do not apply in the event of damage to human life, bodily injury or a person’s health. We shall not be liable for any compensation for delay, non-performance or default in all cases deemed force majeure by law.
Dispute Resolution: The laws of the Republic of Turkey apply in the resolution of any dispute arising from the implementation or interpretation of this agreement; Istanbul Courthouse Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized.